Sunday, April 6, 2014

Made with Love

I'm not crafty.  Sometimes when I see the darling things other people do with their homes, clothes, blogs, etc., I wish I was.  But my creative outlet is in the kitchen, and I don't let it bother me that crafts aren't my thing.  I got it in my head though, that I wanted my kids to have some little treasure to remember how much their mom loves them while my husband and I were away on our little weekend getaway, and I created these little stuffed felt critters.  Of course I copied the idea 100% from some pinterest or etsy page or something, but again, I'm okay with that.  They clip them on their shirt or pants or backpack or just stick it in their pocket.  I've been genuinely pleased that they like them and still tote them around occasionally when the idea comes to them.  They also know that they are a reminder of just how much mom loves them.  In case my craftiness is just too much for you, they are supposed to be a raccoon and a squirrel.


No comments: